Monday 29 October 2012

In the beginning there was...Grazia


Blogging has always been something that I wanted to do, though for one reason or another I have never managed to get round to doing so.  This was mainly due to finding the time as I was completing my Textile Design HND at college in Glasgow and perhaps a little apprehension believing what I had to say would be interesting enough for people to read. However I have now been handed the perfect opportunity (run out of excuses) as my first task at Chelsea is to write a blog. Getting started has been quite daunting, however to help stimulate my thoughts and ideas, I went along to the Grazia Blogging Masterclass, which took place in the Apple store on Regent Street last Monday evening.

It was all very official... lights, cameras, action!  The Grazia editor, Angela Buttolph was presenting and there was three popular bloggers invited to give us an insight into how to create and maintain a good quality fashion blog...






They were: Reem of Five Five Fabulous, Laetitia of Mademoiselle Robot and Stella of Stella's Wardrobe...

It was very interesting to have the viewpoint of three very different people, in terms of their age, outlook and experience in life, and helped me realise that there are no real rules to writing a blog, it is essentially documenting what interests me in a creative way!

No comments:

Post a Comment